- POWER: 2300/2500W | WEIGHT: 402 g | AIR PRESSURE: 320mmH2O | AIR RACE: 119.7 m3/h | NOISE ISE: 66Db (integrated silencer) | CABLE: 3 Meters | COLD SHOW: Yes | Mouthpieces TE: 2
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: appliances that exploit this technology emit - in addition to heat - negative ions that break down the water present in the hair into micromolecules. In this way, part of the water evaporates and another part is absorbed by the stems, closing the cuticles and making the hair softer and shiny.
- TORMALINE: crushed into precious crystals, tourmaline is used in plates and hair dryer to ensure health and shine. Thanks to the action of millions of negative ions that turn into water micromolecules, hair dryers and plates made with tourmaline dry the hair and shape them with a natural sweetness.
- CERAMIC: ceramic is an excellent conductor of heat and is able to maintain it over time. Hair dryers with ceramic grids avoid the risk of dehydrating hair and compromising its color.
- NANOTECHNOLOGY: The constant research aimed at creating equipment that combines excellent performance and small size results in a meticulous study of components to create true masterpieces of miniature engineering.
Shipping and Returns
Free Standard Delivery when you spend over £30 ( Ex. VAT and Discounts)
Cancellation or Returns
Should you wish to cancel or return an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3475 8869 where we will be happy to help you.
- Unless faulty, the products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging and unused.
- You should return the product at your own cost to the returns address.
For returns it will take between 7 to 10 days to process the refund once items have been received.
Hair & Beauty Depot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.